“you really sorted things for us, everyone had a fantastic day and your party bar
was a big hit the next day, best of luck with everything”
– Peadar & Olivia – Ross Castle Galway
“Your bar was the centre piece of our wedding marquee. Our guests loved that they could pour their own pints and there was a crowd around it all night! The setup was so professional and not having to worry
about renting glasses or buying ice took a load off our plates.
The bar looked amazing and worked like a dream so I’ll be sending everyone your way! ”
– Nichola agus Mícheál-Eoin Ó Gruagáin
Tom Fitzpatrick has over twenty years experience in hospitality and bar service. His work as a draft beer technician with Heineken Ireland gave him valuable experience in the business.
Our bars look and feel like a permanent fixture, creating an atmosphere that everyone enjoys and making the occasion one to remember.
I believe that our bar packages are the most comprehensive out there, each one has absolutely everything needed to run a quality bar service from solid oak counters and bottle coolers right down to lemon and lime and a knife to cut them.
There’s no reason why a drink served at a temporary bar shouldn’t be every bit as enjoyable as one in your favorite local. Every drink served chilled in a properly cleaned glass, with plenty of ice.
Bar staff working in a well l aid out professionally built bar can ensure the service is as efficient and pleasant as it should be.
Our glass washing station has a glass washing machine, a sink with hot and cold water and a waste pump which means it can be set up anywhere. This enables the use of proper glasses and eliminates the worry of running out of glassware, this in turn ensures the bar area is clean and tidy with less waste such as plastic glasses to be cleaned up and disposed of.
“BarHire.ie worked with us for the launch night of our most recent showrooms, they provided a first class service in serving the 400+ guests, I would highly recommend Tom and the team at BarHire.ie for any function, small or large, casual or VIP”
– Colm Quinn, Dealer Principal – Colm Quinn BMW Athlone & Galway
“The Spiegeltent bar for the 2016 Galway Comedy Festival was perfect. It looks great and is designed with the barman and speed of service in mind which is essential for festival type scenarios, I couldn’t recommend it highly enough.”
– Simon Heaslip – Roisin Dubh/Massimo
- Solid oak counters for the ‘real bar’ feel
- 3 bar packages available
- Colour changing feature lighting bar back and front
- Integrated glass washer station with sink, hot and cold water and waste water pump
- Branded pint glasses to suit the chosen products, Slim Jim glasses for spirits and mixers
- Mobile phone charging station
- Stainless steel shelving/baskets for 350, 700 or 1100 glasses
- Bottle coolers with storage for over 330, 660 bottles
- Professional inline chillers for up to 8 products
- A large chest freezer full of ice so you'll never run out
- “the small things that count” Lemons & Limes, beer mats, straws, measures, towels, drip mats, openers, knife & board, bin & bottle skips, bin bags………..
- A full range of drinks products to choose from and help with choice and quantities
- Delivery nationwide
- VAT registered and fully insured
“Tom was the utmost professional who was willing to take many calls from us and made numerous journeys to the wedding venue before the big day to ensure everything would run smoothly. I'd recommend Tom for any major event from a wedding to a corporate event. Top notch service and the coolest mobile bar in Ireland!”
– Sean Flynn, Magnakata Wedding – Rosscahill, Galway, June 2017
“I can’t think of a single thing about your service that I could complain about. Nor do I have any suggestions for improvement (which as other’s will testify is fairly astonishing from me!) The bar, fitted in absolutely perfectly and most guests couldn’t believe that it wasn’t permanent. Our three barmen were kept busy all night and it accommodated them perfectly.Couldn’t have been better really!”
– David Anchell - Camida